Our growing fleet of road rail vehicles (RRVs) is designed to carry out the everyday work and specialist activities at the core of our business, including foundation installation, piling, lifting of large loads, overhead line electrification and structure installation. Our RRVs are capable of installing both CHS piles and augured foundations whilst having the flexibility and to also install structures.
Our state-of-the-art piling RRVs offer a vast range of high specification piling attachments that are ALO compliant with the lasted GKD systems. They can install up to 1 metre diameter piles as well as the standard 610 and 762 OLE piles.
Our tracked Colmar T10000 is one of the largest lifting machines on the network with a capability of 8 tonne on track and over 10 tonne on ballast.
Our fleet services are further complemented by our Principle Contractors Licence and Plant Operators Licence, allowing Lundy to carry out works under our own supervision and management.
RRVs / Piling plant:
- Wheeled Colmar T10000FS RRVs
- Tracked Colmar T10000FS RRVs
- Movax Side Grip Pile Hammers
- BSP Top Drive Hammers
- Movax TAD30S Augers
- Safe pile carrying Rail Trailers
- Sennebogen 643m Rail Crane for long reach walkouts
Our services include:
- Trial hole survey and service location
- CHS pile installation
- Continuous Flight augur piles
- Pre Cast Concrete installation
- Sheet piling
- King Post Wall installation
- Concrete pile caps
- Setting out and ‘as builts’ Information
- Pile testing, pile design and analysis